- Email support to help you plan and prepare for your retreat.
- A cozy bedroom and ajoining sitting room.
- Access to an extensive, retreat-centered library.
- Simple meals, along with coffee or tea and snacks.
- Kye around if you need her.
- The river, right around the corner.
Add up to three hours a day of intensive mentoring and consultation with Kye.
An intensive retreat might be a good fit for you if you need help to:
- Find a new perspective in a challenging situation.
- Figure out what the next chapter of your life is all about.
- Deepen or add new dimensions to your practice of mindfulness-- or begin a new practice.
- Break through blocks in a creative or intellectual project.
- Get your ducks in a row.